Home > Driver Licensing > Driver Licensing Site Ltsa.govt.nz

Driver Licensing Site Ltsa.govt.nz

There are games and quizzes in an interactive road code, free video lessons and driving tips, and video guides to the practical tests. View all of our frequently asked questions (FAQs)Feedback and complaints Give us your feedback Have a complaint? What if I've been driving overseas?If you have been licensed to drive overseas within the last five years, you may not need to sit the tests to requalify your licence. You will need to pass a theory test and your new licence will be issued for a further five years.Travelling overseas?If your licence is likely to expire while you're overseas, it's Source

Admin Theory 1R-and-6R 1F-and-6F 2F-5F ORST VTNZ Te Kuiti Cnr Carroll & King West Streets Te Kuiti | Phone: 07 8781190 Hours: Monday - Friday 8:45am - 4:30pm Website: www.vtnz.co.nz Admin Driver licensing frequently asked questions (FAQs) Read our frequently asked questions about driver licensing, converting your overseas driver licence, changing the address for your driver licence and more. You'll then receive a temporary licence which is valid for 21 days. Pay a toll (external link) Going to use a toll road?

This page explains what the exemptions are and what you'll need to show when applying for them. Cars Motorcycles Heavy vehicles Buses and taxis Forklifts, bulldozers, trams & other special vehicles Driving instructors and testing officers Tow trucks Transporting dangerous or hazardous goods Agricultural motor vehicles and agricultural Renewing for seniors Information for older drivers about renewing their licence, medical certificates and test requirements.

Find a driver licensing agent in your area I haven’t received my vehicle licence (rego) label yet. Website: www.aa.co.nz/drivers/driver-licences/ Admin Theory 2F-5F VINZ Dunedin 20 Teviot Street Dunedin | Phone: 03 466 4751 Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm, Saturday 8am - 11:30am Website: www.vinz.co.nz Admin Theory There are around 3200 WoF agents in New Zealand. You'll also need to pay a test fee for the relevant tests.

Traffic and travel Driver licences Vehicles Tolls, roads and rail Commercial driving Safety Walking, cycling and public transport Planning and investment About Careers Contact Search Privacy © 2017 NZ Transport Agency, However, if you can produce evidence you've been licensed to drive during the past five years (for example with an overseas driver licence) you may not need to sit the tests.Haven’t Behind the Wheel Māngere is available to young people and their whānau who live, work, study, play or pray in Māngere. The school or tertiary organisation then reports the credits on behalf of the NZ Transport Agency to NZQA.More information is available on New Zealand Qualifications Authority website (external link) .Pathways Awarua(Learner,

Getting a taxi licence If you want to drive taxis, you'll need to get a passenger endorsement on your driver licence first. Vision and driving Dementia and driving Disabilities and driving Epilepsy/seizures and driving Diabetes and driving Head injuries and driving Occupational therapy assessments Information for medical practitioners Eyesight requirements How you can Contact © 2016 NZ Transport Agency, all rights reserved New Zealand Government Skip to content Access keys for nzta.govt.nz h Home m Menu 0 Show list of access keys 2 Skip Confirming your licence details Sometimes you may need to provide confirmation of your licence details or driving history (for example when hiring a motor vehicle or converting to an overseas licence).

For drivers aged 75 years and over the expiry term is differentLearner or restricted car or motorcycle licenceIf your learner or restricted licence was obtained or last renewed before 1 December https://www.nzta.govt.nz/online-services/ About us Contact us Consultations Home Driver licences From 1 August 2016, the Transport Agency is strengthening the requirements when converting an overseas driver licence to a New Zealand driver licence.If Use this interactive map to find a CoF agent in your area. (external link) Where can I find a WoF (warrant of fitness) agent? If you're caught driving on an expired licence you could face a $400 fine and, if summonsed to court, you could be fined up to $1000.

Traffic and travel Driver licences Vehicles Tolls, roads and rail Commercial driving Safety Walking, cycling and public transport Planning and investment About Careers Contact Search Privacy © 2017 NZ Transport Agency, this contact form If a student is currently enrolled in a school or tertiary education organisation, they can show their licence (learner, restricted or full) to have it authenticated. See the back of your licence for the expiry date of any endorsements you may hold.New style licence cardIf you have a new style photographic licence the classes and endorsements you Change address details Update the address details recorded against your driver licence.

You can change your address online.  How do I convert my overseas driver licence to a New Zealand one? About us Contact us Consultations Home Driver licences Renewing, replacing & updating Renewing your licence For most people, your driver licence is valid for 10 years. We'll send you a renewal reminder Take a look at the demo modules (external link) available, including the Road Code. http://ipodebookmaker.com/driver-licensing/department-of-licensing-poulsbo.html About us Contact us Consultations Home Online services Motor vehicles  Check/change your address Renew your vehicle licence (rego) Put your vehicle licence (rego) on hold Buy a road user charges (RUC) licence

This page gives you important information you need to know before making that decision. With regular practice you can achieve your full licence, opening up many employment and training opportunities where driving is essential or helpful. Find out what you need to do here What do I need to know about driving in New Zealand?

Behind the Wheel Māngere is supported by ACC, NZ Transport Agency, Auckland Transport and many others in the Māngere community. Community Driver Mentor Programme(Restricted licence)The Community Mentor Driver Programme (CDMP) is designed to

Car or motorcycle learner licence Application fee $48.20 Theory test fee $45.70 Total $93.90   Car or motorcycle restricted licence Application fee $48.20 Theory test fee $45.70 Practical test fee $86.60 The programme model relies on community collaboration between local organisations, volunteer mentors and young drivers.The NZ Transport Agency, with partner and sponsor support, helped to initially develop and support six CDMPs You can also tell us if your driver licence address needs updating.You will need:your New Zealand driver licence(If you don't have a NZ driver licence you can call us on 0800 If you are interested in setting up and running a CDMP for your local community, the following resources are available to assist you: Development guide [PDF, 1.6 MB] Implementation video (external

About us Contact us Consultations Home Driver licences Renewing, replacing & updating Renewing your licence Find out when your licence expires, when and how to renew it and how much it Find out who can drive on New Zealand roads, and what you need to have while driving Where can I pay for my toll with cash or EFTPOS?  You can pay Theory tests Practical tests Road code General road code Motorcycle road code Heavy vehicle road code Cyclists road code Changes to the road code Give way rule changes 2012 Flush medians Check This Out Deceased licence holders Find out how to cancel the driver licence of a family member.

Understand when and how to renew them. It also advises what classes and/or endorsements you need to have to drive a particular type of vehicle (eg trailers, traction engines and tractors. New residents & visitors Driving on New Zealand roads Converting to a New Zealand driver licence Approved translators Kiwis driving overseas Information you should know if you are a New Zealander Renewing an endorsement Learn about the different expiry dates for endorsements.

Getting a licence Licences by vehicle type Driver licensing agents and course providers Identification Getting a taxi licence Take your test Road code Medical requirements Eyesight requirements Your driver licence explained